Unique Things to Do on Valentine’s Day 2020 in Denver No Matter Your Relationship Status
Photo by DESIGNECOLOGIST on Unsplash
Unique Things to Do on Valentine’s Day 2020 in Denver
Single or happily matched with your “Plus 1,” there’s plenty to do in Denver this Valentine’s Day.
For Valentine’s Day in Denver for Couples, we looked beyond dinner and found some fun food/drink pairings, ways to get crafty and how to hear the sounds of love. We must admit though, Denver singles definitely have some fun and unique ways to spend Valentine’s Day 2020. We may just be a tiny bit envious…
Valentine’s Day for Denver Couples 2020
- Forget sake. Go for beer and sushi, with sushi from “The Captain and Sushi” food truck. Guessing that means there will be tacos if you and your love prefer that to sushi? Hosted by RiNo North Brewery, check Sushi and Beer for more details.
- After beer and sushi, it’s time for beer and desert. Join Baere Brewing and Buttercream Bakeshop in the taproom for another heart melting cupcake and beer pairing! We'll be pairing four of our wide assortment of beers with four of their mouth pleasing little treats.
- We love charcuterie. Make it more fun to serve after crafting your own board at I Made it Workshop in Rino.
- Not up for sanding and planing a charcuterie board? How about a more whimsical crafting experience? Make a painting Date Night a Whimsy Paint and Sip Northfield. They say their full-bar will have something everyone will love.
- Want to go really romantic. The Colorado Symphony is presenting From Britain with Love featuring classic music from Romeo and Juliet, Carmen and The Marriage of Figaro.
Unique Ways for Denver Singles to Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2020
- We love that this Anti-Valentine's Day at Infinite Monkey Theorem encourages passing notes to “cuties” in the bar.
- Hanging out on Tennyson Street is always fun. (Have you ever been to the 80s Street Party they do in partnership with NW Denver Elementary Schools? Go! It usually takes place in spring) The Valentine's Day Street Crawl will have special promos from 11 businesses. And, the tickets are free.
- Need to get over an ex before finding new love? Axe your Ex, as Axe Whopping describes its Valentine's Day event...
- "Roses are red. Violets are blue. Whiskey is cheaper than dinner for two" --according to Ironton Distillery and Crafthouse's alteration of the very famous poem in order to describe its Stupid Cupid party.