Kick Off Summer with Memorial Day Fun in Denver
photo: The Railbenders/Denver Day of Rock
Still not sure what to do to kick off summer this Memorial Day weekend? Here are 50 great things to choose from!
What to Do in Denver Memorial Day Weekend - Friday, May 24
- Memorial Day Kick Off with the Delta Sonics, Bonacquisti Wine, 6:30 p.m.
- Food + Beer Tour, Denver Central Market, 2-5 p.m., tickets required
- Sunset Paddle, Sloan’s Lake, 6:30 p.m.
- Don’t Tell Denver Comedy Show, TBD in North Capitol Hill, 7:30 p.m.
- Billsner Release Party, Hogshead Brewery, 6-11 p.m.
- Farmer’s Market, Stanley Marketplace, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Colorado Rockies vs. Baltimore Orioles, Coors Field, 6:40 p.m.
- Friday Flicks – Grease, Little Man Ice Cream, 8:30 p.m.
- Whip It! 80s Dance Party, Ophelias, 9 p.m.
- Something is Rotten, Buntport Theater, 8 p.m.
- Tacos and Tequila Cooking Class, The Seasoned Chef Cooking School, 6:30 p.m., tickets required
- Into Color, Sipping N Painting - Highlands location, 7-9 p.m. – tickets required
- Girls Point Out, Bierstadt Lagerhaus, 7-11 p.m.
- Walleye Fish Fry Friday, Kentucky Inn, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday Night Craft Social, The Craftsman and Apprentice, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Horse and Dragon Beer Tasting, Pearl Wine Company, 4-7 p.m.
- Leonardo da Vinci Tasting Menu, Il Posto, 5-10 p.m.
What to Do in Denver Memorial Day Weekend - Saturday, May 25
- Denver Day of Rock, Amp the Cause, 2:30-9:30 p.m. tickets required
- Sweet William Market, Central Park Green, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Denver Arts Festival, Conservatory Green Plaza, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Food + Beer Tour, Denver Central Market, 2-5 p.m., tickets required ...