Father’s Day in Denver: Don’t Buy a Present, Create a Memory
Dear Old Dad. We love him. And we want to let him know. But how? Ties just don't cut it anymore. So what to do? Dads now want to have quality time with their family. So here’s some ideas on what to do, not buy on Father’s Day in Denver.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Active Dad
- Father’s Day 5K/10K and Half Marathon, Central Park, 6-11 a.m. -- Start off with a run and enjoy the park afterwards.
- Free Father’s Day Yoga, Feed Your Souls Fitness, 3:30-4:30 p.m. -- Dad needs some Zen time too.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Not-So-Active Dad
- Dad Bod/Dart God, Punch Bowl Social (Broadway and Stapleton), 8 a.m.-midnight -- Hit the bullseye and win your dinner!
- Dad Bod Competition, Station 26 Brewing Co., 2-4 p.m. -- A contest like no other: grocery bag carrying, car washing and putting. Winners will receive a trophy and… beer!
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Beer-Lovin/Food Eatin’ Dad
- Brunch on the Biergarten, 4586 Tennyson St., 10 a.m.-1 p.m. -- Sweet and savory options from Moontime Crepes and specials on bloodies, mimosas and “manmosas.”
- Dads. Beers. Buses., Mockery Brewing, noon-3 p.m. -- Best Dad Outfit contest,...