photo: The Railbenders/Denver Day of Rock
Still not sure what to do to kick off summer this Memorial Day weekend? Here are 50 great things to choose from!
What to Do in Denver Memorial Day Weekend - Friday, May 24
- Memorial Day Kick Off with the Delta Sonics, Bonacquisti Wine, 6:30 p.m.
- Food + Beer Tour, Denver Central Market, 2-5 p.m., tickets required
- Sunset Paddle, Sloan’s Lake, 6:30 p.m.
- Don’t Tell Denver Comedy Show, TBD in North Capitol Hill, 7:30 p.m.
- Billsner Release Party, Hogshead Brewery, 6-11 p.m.
- Farmer’s Market, Stanley Marketplace, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Colorado Rockies vs. Baltimore Orioles, Coors Field, 6:40 p.m.
- Friday Flicks – Grease, Little Man Ice Cream, 8:30 p.m.
- Whip It! 80s...
Photo by Steven Libralon on Unsplash
Chances are you have something going on every day in May with crazy spring sports schedules and a myriad of activities celebrating the end of the school year. But, if you are looking for something else to do, we’ve got you covered!
- Please check this any day you are looking for something to do, but also scroll through the month as there are ticketed events and others that require reservations, which we do try to note.
- It is always...
Photo by Josh Willink from Pexels
It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday and by now you might be out of luck getting brunch reservations. Don’t despair! Here are a few last-minute unique ways to spend Mother’s Day in Denver that will make the special mom in your life think you’ve been planning for weeks!
- Let Mom sleep in and treat her to a gourmet breakfast-in-bed by ordering a take-out brunch from Four Friends Kitchen, named by Westword as Denver’s “Best 2019 Breakfast Spot.” Denver Biscuit Company, with online ordering, is an excellent, super yummy option as well!
- Mom-owned Outer Range Brewing Co. in Frisco is having an all-day Mother’s Day party with an oyster bar, live music and of course delicious Colorado-crafted microbrews....