2016 was a pretty big year in Central Park Denver. With the opening of the Central Park Light Rail Station, the opening of Stanley Marketplace, Eastbridge Town Center is finally under construction and the launching of 2 new neighborhoods, its no surprise that Central Park was named the 4th best selling community in the nation. We have so much to offer here and the numbers speak for themselves.
- Single Family average sales price hit a high water mark with an average sold price of $603,791, which is an increase of 6.36% over 2015.
- Our average Days On Market (DOM) was (and still is) under 60 days which means it is still a Sellers market out there.
- Despite inventory being low, 599 home were sold in 2016, which was a record number of homes sold in a year, ever.
- A new high water mark for sale price was achieved for the sale at 3106 Dayton which sold for $1,475,000.
- 11 homes were sold over the $1,000,000 mark in Central Park, which is a...
There are only two people in the world: those that are Irish and those that wish they were. Whether your are Irish or not, we’ve got your go-to guide for how to sham”ROCK” St. Patricks Day/weekend in Central Park. Here’s a look at the Neir Team’s top 5 things to do in Central Park to make your way through the Emerald celebration.
Caseys Irish Bistro & Pub – 7301 E. 29th Avenue. This is THE place to be on St. Patricks Day in Central Park. Located in the 29th Avenue Town Center Casey’s will be featuring a modified menu including fish and chips, shepperds pie and other various traditional Irish dishes. They will also feature live bagpipes and Irish dancers to get you in the spirit. Their patio will be tented with heaters in case it gets cold. We’ve been told that “all hands will be on deck” for this fun-filled Irish celebration.
Take the Light Rail downtown for the St. Patricks Day parade. With the opening of Central Park Light Rail Station getting to downtown Denver is easier than ever. Denver’s St. Patricks Day parade will actually be held on Saturday March 11th this year which is the weekend BEFORE most St. Patricks Day celebrations. The parade starts at 9:30 am but you will want to arrive well before then to secure a spot. We suggest taking the 8:04am westbound train...