Father’s Day in Denver: Don’t Buy a Present, Create a Memory
Photo by Brett Sayles from Pexels
Dear Old Dad. We love him. And we want to let him know. But how? Ties just don't cut it anymore. So what to do? Dads now want to have quality time with their family. So here’s some ideas on what to do, not buy on Father’s Day in Denver.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Active Dad
- Father’s Day 5K/10K and Half Marathon, Central Park, 6-11 a.m. -- Start off with a run and enjoy the park afterwards.
- Free Father’s Day Yoga, Feed Your Souls Fitness, 3:30-4:30 p.m. -- Dad needs some Zen time too.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Not-So-Active Dad
- Dad Bod/Dart God, Punch Bowl Social (Broadway and Central Park), 8 a.m.-midnight -- Hit the bullseye and win your dinner!
- Dad Bod Competition, Station 26 Brewing Co., 2-4 p.m. -- A contest like no other: grocery bag carrying, car washing and putting. Winners will receive a trophy and… beer!
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Beer-Lovin/Food Eatin’ Dad
- Brunch on the Biergarten, 4586 Tennyson St., 10 a.m.-1 p.m. -- Sweet and savory options from Moontime Crepes and specials on bloodies, mimosas and “manmosas.”
- Dads. Beers. Buses., Mockery Brewing, noon-3 p.m. -- Best Dad Outfit contest, Planet of the Krepes Food Truck, BOGO beer for dads, and VW Bus display.
- 3rd Annual Father’s Day Boil, Seedstock Brewery, noon-6 p.m. -- Mile High Cajun will be boiling crawfish… and don’t forget the beer.
- Father’s Day Liter Steak Out, The Rackhouse Pub, noon-8 p.m. -- $35 buys a liter of beer and plate of meat!
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Barbecue Aficionado
- Denver BBQ Festival, Mile High Stadium, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. -- Give Dad a break from the grill and let the world’s best pit masters serve him. Entry is free and the event is kid-friendly.
- Smokin’ & Grillin, The Seasoned Chef Cooking School, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. -- Dad will learn all the tips for mastering the barbecue and smoker.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Guy with a Sweet Tooth
- Father’s Day Cupcakes, My Make Studio, noon-2 p.m. -- Make, decorate and EAT cupcakes! Beer/wine available.
- Grand-Opening, Voodoo Doughnuts on South Broadway, 10 a.m. -- Free doughnuts for dads, music and more.
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Frugal Dad
- $1 Admission for Dad at Wings Over the Rockies
- Free entry to Arapahoe Park Horse Racing
- Receive a complimentary beer: Stout St. Social, Oblio’s Pizzeria and Bruz Beers
What to do in Denver on Father’s Day in Denver with the Fresh Fruit and Veggie Lovin’ Dad
- Highlands Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- South Pearl Street Farmers Market (Denver), 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- RiNo Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- City Park Esplanade Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Central Park Fresh Market (Stanley Marketplace), 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Post a Comment