What to Do in Denver with Kids in March
Will March be snowy, or will spring show its pretty face? The answer is probably both! So in our March roundup of things to do in Denver with kids, we included activities inside and out.
- Please check this any day you are looking for something to do, but also scroll through the month as there are ticketed events and others that require reservations, which we do try to note to note those that do.
- It is always a good idea to call ahead to make sure the event you are interested in is still happening.
WHAT TO DO IN DENVER MARCH 7-10
- Sand Art, Pauline Robinson Library, 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- Star K Kids (5 and under), Morrison Nature Center in Aurora, 9:30 and 11:30 a.m.
- Baby Story Time, Park Hill Library, 11-noon
- All Ages Story Time, Park Hill Library, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Toddler/Preschool Tinker Time, Central Library 11-11:30 a.m.
- ideaLAB Open Hours, Central Library, 1-6p.m.
- Mother Daughter Yoga + Date Night: Yoga & Henna, the mama’hood, 6-8 p.m.
- Family Overnight: Spring into Science, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, 6 p.m.
- Mary Poppins Movie/Concert, Boettcher Concert Hall, 7:30 p.m.
- FREE Day with Storytime, Four Mile Historic Park, 12-4 p.m. (Storytime: 12:30)
- MindCraft Makerspace, Friday Night Tinker Fun (child drop-off/date night), 6-8 p.m.
- Baby Story Time, Park Hill Library, 11:15-noon
- Baby Story...